Implementing and scaling new utility programs is complex and resource-intensive. This webinar will focus on a use case in which a 3rd Party Implementer leveraged the buildee software platform to support multiple program types at a single utility.
Join us on Thursday, November 18th at 1pm Eastern to learn about how utilities and implementers are utilizing buildee to:
- Get Programs to Market Faster
- Reduce the Cost of Customer Reporting & Increase Throughput
- Reduce the Cost of Program Tracking & Reporting
- Track Identified Opportunities Through a Connection With a CRM
- Track DI Opportunities & Signed Documents Using DocuSign
- Collect & Centralize Data to Improve Program Design
buildee Co-Founder & Head of Product Matt Brown will also be presenting new features and workflows. Some of the new buildee products that will be demo'd are:
- buildee Portfolio - Harness the Power of Energy Data Across an Entire Utility Portfolio & Inform Program Design
- buildee Teams - Improve Productivity, Enable Collaboration, and Track Performance.
- buildee Survey - Engage with customers remotely, provide measures analysis/reports and prioritize leads
- buildee's DocuSign Integration - Track customer acceptance and store all of your documents
- buildee's Salesforce Integration -Connect buildee with your Salesforce instance and import buildings, measures, projects and equipment data