Implementing and scaling new utility programs is complex and resource-intensive. This 2-page Use Case & Webinar focus on a use case in which a 3rd Party Implementer leveraged the buildee software platform to support multiple program types at a single utility.
Read the the Use Case & view the Webinar to learn about how utilities and implementers are utilizing buildee to:
- Get Programs to Market Faster
- Reduce the Cost of Customer Reporting & Increase Throughput
- Reduce the Cost of Program Tracking & Reporting
- Track Identified Opportunities Through a Connection With a CRM
- Track DI Opportunities & Signed Documents Using DocuSign
- Collect & Centralize Data to Improve Program Design
During this Webinar buildee Co-Founder & Head of Product Matt Brown also presents new features and workflows. Some of the new buildee products that are demo'd are:
- buildee Portfolio - Harness the Power of Energy Data Across an Entire Utility Portfolio & Inform Program Design
- Teams - Improve Productivity, Enable Collaboration, and Track Performance.
- buildee Survey - Engage with customers remotely and generate leads
- Integration with DocuSign - Track customer acceptance and store all of your documents
- buildee's Salesforce App - Connect buildee with your Salesforce instance and import buildings, measures, projects and equipment data